Belvedere on Pfingstberg
the Belvedere on Pfingstberg Hill is fully accessible since end of June 2003 for visitors. In recent years, the East Tower, the Eastern and Northern colonnade and the East arcade of Belvedere were elaborately reconstructed. Reconstruction mainly through the commitment of the mail-order company founder Werner Otto and other sponsors and Mäzäne became possible.
Because of the beautiful view of Friedrich Wilhelm VI. built according to own plans the Belvedere on Pfingstberg Hill. The Italian-influenced building from 1847 Ludwig Persius, Friedrich Stüler and Ludwig Ferdinand Hesse was run.
Originally planned as a large view of Castle staircases with fountains, the Belvedere was finished in much smaller form in 1863. The building fell into disrepair after 1945.
Distance from hotel: 8.3 km