Orangerie in the Park Sanssouci
The Orangerie, where even today in the winter cold-sensitive plants are kept was created 1851 to 1864 as the last building in the Park Sanssouci. On request Friedrich Wilhelm IV., it was built in the Italian style. The plans to come by Ludwig Persius and Friedrich August Stüler. In the Raphael Hall, the main room of the Castle, less than 50 copies are issued according to Raphael's works.
Distance from hotel: 6.0 km